Sales Management: Analysis and Decision Making
List Price: $99.95
Your Price: $72.05
You Save: $27.90
The new 9th edition of Sales Management continues the tradition of blending the most recent sales management research with real-life "best practices" of leading sales organizations. The authors teach sales management courses and interact with sales managers and sales management professors on a regular basis. Their text focuses on the importance of employing different sales strategies for different consumer groups, as well as integrating corporate, business, marketing, and sales strategies. Sales Management includes current coverage of the trends and issues in sales management, along with numerous real-world examples from the contemporary business world that are used throughout the text to illuminate chapter discussions.
Key changes in this edition include:
- Updates in each chapter to reflect the latest sales management research, and leading sales management trends and practices
- An expanded discussion on trust building and trust-based selling as foundations for effective sales management
- All new chapter-opening vignettes about well-known companies that introduce each chapter and illustrate key topics from that chapter
- New or updated comments from sales managers in "Sales Management in the 21st Century" boxes
An online instructor's manual with test questions and PowerPoints is available to adopters.
- Raymond W. LaForge
- Ramon A. Avila
- Charles H. Schwepker Jr.
- Michael R. Williams
- English, Published English, Original Language English, Unknown