The Art of Distressed M&A: Buying, Selling, and Financing Troubled and Insolvent Companies (Art of M&A)
List Price: $80.00
Your Price: $52.47
You Save: $17.20
Pessimists see distressed M&A . . .
Optimists see distressed M&A
Opportunities abound in “bankruptcy beauties”―both in good times and bad. Distressed mergers and acquisitions used to be the domain of a handful of specialists, who generated handsome profits by unlocking value in troubled companies. Now, you can learn the secrets for participating in these deals with knowledge and confidence. The Art of Distressed M&A provides the critical information needed to manage the unique complexities of buying, selling, and financing troubled companies.
The Art of Distressed M&A arms you with creative solutions to seemingly impossible problems and helps you to avoid common pitfalls. This comprehensive guide enables you to:
- Understand the roles, rights, and responsibilities of debtors, secured creditors, unsecured creditors, advisors, trustees, and bankruptcy courts
- Navigate through complicated valuation, financing, legal, accounting, and tax issues
- Communicate effectively and make informed proposals in multiparty negotiations
- Create the optimal deal structure―from prepackaged plans of reorganization to 363 sales to loan-to-own transactions
The Art of Distressed M&A also highlights practical examples using recent bankruptcy cases following the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 and is the first publication of its kind since The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010.
- H. Peter Nesvold
- Jeffrey Anapolsky
- Alexandra Reed Lajoux
- English, Published English, Original Language English, Unknown