Power Up: Taking Charge of Your Financial Destiny
List Price: $19.95
Your Price: $5.55
You Save: $6.99
Product DescriptionA proven survival guide for these economically rocky,debt-ridden times
Millions of people suffer financial hardship due to job loss anda variety of other factors. What you need to do in order to takecontrol of your financial destiny includes changing the way youconfront and deal with everyday pressures related to shopping,advertising, credit cards, keeping up with the Joneses, andspending money.
In Power Up, Howard Dvorkin—founder of ConsolidatedCredit Counseling Services—draws on his years of experiencehelping thousands of people overcome devastating financialhardship. He provides you with time-tested strategies and powerfultools to rebuild your financial life on a solid and enduringfoundation. Besides discussing guidelines for creating a realisticbudget and sticking to it, Dvorkin also shares tips on how to learnto live without credit cards—and love doing it—as wellas puts you in a better position to understand the differencebetween what you want and what you need.
- Filled with effective budgeting tools, worksheets, and othervaluable forms
- Provides a look at the tricks that lenders and credit cardcompanies use to make you a slave to debt
- Offers ideas on how to redirect your urge to shop intoactivities that satisfy your deeper needs and methods to improveyour fiscal psychology
- Contains priceless advice on how to educate your kids aboutmoney and personal finance
Do you want a chance to start over again with a clean slate? Doyou want the peace of mind that comes with knowing you're in chargeof your financial destiny? If you answered yes to any of thesequestions, then it's time to Power Up!
- English, Published English, Original Language English, Unknown