List Price: $155.16
Your Price: $58.64
You Save: $96.52
Personal Finance teaches students how to save and invest, manage student loans, decrease credit card debt, find reliable financial online and much more. Throughout the text, students receive advice from personal finance experts, and encounter a variety of real-life scenarios featuring people facing a wide range of financial challenges. The Eighth Edition also includes an easy-to-use guide to recent changes in tax laws, updated graphics and a more sophisticated color scheme, and coverage of the latest trends and topics.
- "Golden Rules of Personal Finance" boxes appear on the second page of every chapter. Each list provides concise advice on making good personal finance decisions early in life to avoid financial hardships later.
- "Advice from an Expert" boxes are co-authored by some of the nation's most renowned personal finance authorities.Topics include Money Mantras for a Richer Life, How Inflation Affects Borrowing, and Buy Your Retirement on the Layaway Plan.
- Group discussion issues appear as end-of-chapter activities, offering students an opportunity to share some of their personal finance experiences with others in the classroom.
- Chapter 19 has been rewritten to cover the basics of estate planning and focuses on actions newly employed college graduates should take to secure their assets.
- 9780618618750 0046442618755
- English, Published English, Original Language English, Unknown